Followers

Saturday, October 01, 2011

Excited for The Show

Tonight, The Womacks get the opportunity to share a room in New London, CT with some  wonderfully talented friends, Chris Castle (obviously), Raise the Rent, and hopefully our new pals from Rhode Island, Kris Hansen and Jon Tierney. I think that is one of the greatest things about being out on the road, in that you run into others that play music and do it well/for living. We basically hit up an "after party" open-mic kind of thing over in Providence Rhode Island at a place called The Apartment. The place was absolutely gorgeous, Lea Moretti and the staff were absolutely wonderful, and on top of that there was some great tunes and noises, and even raps coming out of that place. Just a bunch of people happy to be alive, some drunk, some stoned, some straight, lots of hairdos, lots of smiles and lots of music.

I'm still kind of digesting that experience, and I'm sure I will know more about it in the coming days...my brain is a lot like my blog right now, BEHIND. Nothing a shower and coffee won't cure...

No comments:

Post a Comment