Followers

Saturday, October 01, 2011

Noah's Funny

So the last week has been quite crazy exploring the New England grounds...lots of great venues and great people. We've been using New London, CT as the base of operations as usual when out this way. We have to thank dearly Carl Franklin and Daphne & Rich Martin for giving us places to crash, eat, drink, whatever... These are just two examples of the wonderful people of NLCT. If I made a list right now of all the sweet people in this city we'd be here awhile, and I probably wouldn't get the chance to tell you how funny it is when Noah sings AC/DC.

Number ONE- Noah does a lot of funny things, so it's not news to anyone that he's going to do something ridiculous. Tony and Haley are funny too...and not a one of them is as funny as "The Beat" but that's like saying "this bunny rabbit is smaller than that Ford Truck", it's simple math Folks!!! So back to Noah and how he's pretty funny but not as funny as me.

Number TWO- he's number two.... I'm funnier

Number THREE- When he sings AC/DC "Dirty Niece and The Thunder Chief" it comes pretty close to getting me sick cause I laugh so hard. I can't stress this enough

Number Four- I think we should all get on Facebook and tell Noah how funny he is, it might lift his spirits.

and finally number FIVE- I'm happy to laugh at his jokes, cause they're pretty funny


ask him to tell you about the instruments that AC/DC uses in their rock and roll...

No comments:

Post a Comment